Let the world look at your smile and may you bring smile to everyone else. :)

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Times heals and it'd shown

These few days, I had been thinking... All the question marks on me. (Again?) Haha, stupid me. Hahahaha.
Oh ya... Sorry for deleting and block you from friendster, facebook, MSN and HP. Even rejecting message. Swt... I dont even know you're gonna read here or not. (Although I know there will be millions of people can view) This is only the way for telling you?
Still need to tell la. I felt guilty although it had been months? lol. Okay... I'm little slow to realize things. Hahahaha


O.k! Let talk bout 2012!!! The movie was great :) You all sure need to watch. But hor, I don't think the Amagaden(I think I spelled wrongly) is going to be on 2012. You'll never know when is it. Jehovah God will give the sign when the Satan and God's people started to fight. That's when the 世界末日. And of course! Jehovah's people is going to win. 审判日 will also followed after the war. But after that, we will get Paradise. How we get Paradise? I'm not going to go on further. Want to know more? Ask me lo. :p

I can't wait for Winnie!!! I can't wait for this saturday! :)

Octopus lover~

No comments:

Post a Comment