Let the world look at your smile and may you bring smile to everyone else. :)

Thursday, March 4, 2010

BOMB! you're it! here's my Perth pics!

Perth

winnie, where's your hate. :D

Tired! The grass could be slept there cause very soft

Perth city

Nikon D3000. :D

London style double-decker

Rottnest Island. We cycled for 3 hours and 15 km! My legs can walk after going back to our apartment. :(

See any bikini people? :p

Yeah!

I'm afraid of the little thing. I forgot it's name. hahaha.

feeding time!

Black swan

I gave seedless grapes to the swan. :D

let the guys do the BBQ ;)

Everthing there is HUGE!!!

lama

yum yum~

night life



It's so H.O.T there till I took out my shoes!

Both of these novel had been in Aussie. :D

going back... :(



EDITION!!!!
I found this song in my iPod.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK4fJhbRL1g
it's not a very good title but I like the melody. Try hear! Don't blame me if you think it's so bad. :p

Good day.

V.L

No comments:

Post a Comment