Let the world look at your smile and may you bring smile to everyone else. :)

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bunny po po not happy... :(


I felt bad and sad today...

I felt bad because I feels that I shouldn't do that to him... I saw his face and I REALLY felt bad... :( I should think of his feelings... I must promise to myself that I won't do that again in order not to hurt him again... O.k...

I also felt sad that he don't learn his lesson after the 1st one... :(
I don't understand why don't you learn the lesson... Haiz... You know that you hurt me so much for the 1st time. I hope you can read this.

iPod can become mirror. :D

I took this from a very rich people house in Brunei. Was my uncle's friend. We went there for his open house. wakakaka

most of them are BMW! Wah!

Am now playing lap top on my bed. Night! Bunny gong gong must be studying. jia you jia you lo! :D xiao bunny have to ting hua ar... Hahahahaha.

Good day...

Bunny po po

No comments:

Post a Comment