
Do you ever heard that you have a fans or two? Well, I got one but it was like 6 years ago. Oh My gosh! I was like so shock when I heard bout it! Me and my mum was talking bout the movie 'La Corda D'oro Primo Passo' can inspire others to learn music. Then, my mum suddenly tell me that I had a fans from yamaha last time. That time I was only 4. That girl was like bout 2 or 3 years old. That girl's mother told my mum that her daughter is my fans. That time that I was primary 6. My mum still remember who but does not remember her name. So after I went to secondary school, my mum never see her again. So, only now she remember bout that little girl.


Well, it was like so long ago. O.k! Lets talk bout La Corda D'oro Primo Passo. I really really like this movie!
It inspire me to learn string instrument. I really like the cello. I don't know when can I play it but I'll wait for the time to come. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment