Let the world look at your smile and may you bring smile to everyone else. :)

Sunday, May 30, 2010

SO NOT!


Awww.... I'm sick of it already. I cried for the same person 2 years ago and so do now. I don't want this to happen!

I'M SO NOT GOING TO STUDY HERE! Yeap! SO NOT! Am gonna get good result and apply to somewhere else. LOL. I sound so anti. Actually I'm not. I'm just sick of here. Too many sad things happened here and I just can't stand it! :( I wanted to go some where else! Where I can hide from all these things...

I'm frustrated about my future and so do some of my friends around me. I wish everything will go fine.

Still hoping: Dad will allow me to stay with my elder sis, Winnie next year

Same hobby: Sleeping

Haha... I sounds so emo! I'll get well soon! :)

Wikkie

No comments:

Post a Comment