Let the world look at your smile and may you bring smile to everyone else. :)

Thursday, June 17, 2010

What's make you happy?


Yes. I'd been thinking. What's make me happy. I just realize really. I'm really happy now. Although sometimes I tend to run from the real life. Well, I need to learn from not running away like that.


Yes... I am very happy with my life now. I had starting to accept everything. I accept it as my fate. I accepted everything. Except one thing, about my future.

YES! This is really a big yes! I finished my additional mathematics project! I picked the Q2 which till now I haven't heard anyone doing that. So, is it good or bad? More unique? LOL. I spend quite a long time on that.

Yes! My technique of playing piano had improved. I was quite happy when teacher say I played well. Well, not that well. I was very happy I learn my piano with Mrs Lee. I felt happy whenever I go there. :) Now, I'm starting to fit in there. Well, it took me 1 year to fit in there you know...

I really need to work on my piano. Am gonna perform pathetique, 3rd movement by Beethoven. This time it's gonna be more then 1000 participants! I cannot embarassed in front of so many people! So, yea, I need to work really hard. It's gonna be held in Karambunai which the hotel for one night gonna be over RM 380! Not excluded my music theory. Me and wendy will take our music theory exam at KK cause it's gonna be the day after the music festival. It's gonna held in KK high school. I'm so scared I can't get 50 pound! My teacher expected from both us! :(

AND OH YEAH! I DIN'T STUDY THIS HOLIDAY. I'm so doomed!

O.k! Bye? :D

Hoping: Will work hard for Kota Kinabalu Youth music festival 2010 and music theory. (I was really lazy)

New hobby: Singing loudly

Miao~

No comments:

Post a Comment