Let the world look at your smile and may you bring smile to everyone else. :)

Friday, October 8, 2010

Unlucky + Unlucky= lucky!


Will people get unlucky all the time? Oh well, I do. Not that I bang into the car and get into the hospital. I'm just that I'm a little unlucky all the time.

I got blocked by the super mini skirt malay girl in facebook (I mean she wore super mini skirt to library although it's fringing cold there). I WONDER WHY!! We don't even know each other. So yea, Mr. stupid, please tell your super sexy girl friend not to do such a stupid things! I wonder why this girl is in the so-called 'intelligent school'. OUR LABUAN'S MOST INTELLIGENT SCHOOL. I think you all get my point ;D

Okay... Stop the drama. I'm very nervous and afraid. Not for the SPM but the future stuff... May I can go through all this! :)



Unlucky + Unlucky= lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment