Recent capture. I thank God for guiding me all this way and gave me strength when ever I need it.
I thank God that my family came here to Perth to visit us. It's such heart comforting when I get to see my mum when I'm at the most stressful time(one week before My semester 1 exam) Time flies and I sure missed em' a lot!
This picture was taken right after my last paper(Specialist Maths) I thank God for meeting such a wonderful friend like her. She makes me laugh. I felt comfortable staying around you. =)
This is a photo taken with Brian Kho at a italian restaurant on a very cold winter day. He is a very good friend. He comforts me whenever I am down or havin' difficulty. He's always there for me. I just can't stop laughing when I'm around him. He's the most funniest guy I'd ever met. He's super smart too! It's just right whenever I need help in all my subjects. =) I felt lucky meeting you.
This photo was taken with Amanda Sek. Also taken at the italian restaurant. Amanda Sek is the most craziest girl I'd ever met. She talk non-sense which sometimes is not relevant but she's very funny! She's very smart too. She always has the best Physics result(ENVY~). She's also the prettiest girl.X) I just can't imagine if I never had met you!
During this term(Term 2), I met this guy, Zharif Zaini. He's funny, open minded Muslim. Came from Kuala Lumpur! He love photography just like Alison! My friend and I eventually became his model. =D His dream is becoming a pilot. Unfortunately, the subjects he took do not allow him to follow his dream. It's just nice meeting you as my new friend. =)
This picture was taken at the North brigde on a rainy day. And of course the photographer was Zharif. =) From the left. Brian, Alison, Nicholas, Me, Amanda, Adeline and Jeremy.
This was taken at the London court, Perth city. And this time, ALison was the photographer. =) From the left: Brian, Adeline, Kenneth(School mate), Sarah, Me, Zharif and Johanna(Alison's Housemate)
Friends forever! X)Thank you Jehovah, our heavenly father brought me friends that care bout me when I'm far away from home. Thank you Jehovah for the results that I got for exam. Thank you Jehovah for everything. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment