Let the world look at your smile and may you bring smile to everyone else. :)

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

So much to say!




Hi!!! :) Well, uhm...
Okay. Lets start with saturday morning! We(Just mine, Tiong, Lelen, yc, Jeffery and me!) went to Anglican for badminton. Hehe. After that, my muscle very painful... Haiz... Too long din't go for senam.

Ehem. ehem. She and al-is-on's bike. =D Cute


Then hor... We all went to the Program Pengguna something on Sunday. One school 7 people.hehe. Then, the most attractive uniform. Pinafore! You can count how many. There are like only 5 people? 4 St.anne and 1 St.anthony. LOL! =.= We kena halau go the paling 1st row again!!! Hahaha. Then, there you see... So many baju kurung.

Okay... There are Tiong, Vivian, Artisa, me and someone from 4A1 and 4A2(Sorry! I keep on forgetting their names)
Our lucky draw number. Did I mention that Tiong and Vivian got lucky draw? =D Tiong got hamper and Vivian got Cheetah Shirt! Congrates! Hehe

No idea what are they doing.
=D
Go kai kai when lunch time!
Me. hehe




Then today, I recieve Prisy's letter!!! So happy


Add maths question from her!

Hehe. She wrote 4 pages. Oh my gosh... I dont know how to reply her... So much to tell her! :)
O.k la. Going to reply her now. :p

Next update... Kundasang!!! (Did I spelled wrong?) This friday going there! Hehehe. So excited! Got new swimming suit Wakaka. lol

Don't judge a book by its cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment