Let the world look at your smile and may you bring smile to everyone else. :)

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Trip out of Labuan with and without regrets!



Yo! We went to kundasang for err... Holiday! I mean my cousin's. Hehe
It's like so cold! My gosh!
and hor... We ate so many many durian till I vomit in the car. wakakaka

Flowers!
this one very funny. Can guess wats this??? Hahaha. leaf from the pine tree.We found it in our Pine Resort. and Joce and I go and pluk all the leaves on the branch. Joce reason: Never see this in sarawak My reason: Daddy ask for his hotel. wakakaka
I'm sosososososo sad I din't attend intan's farewell party! NOT FARE! This week lagi! Got Hari Anugerah! Cannot attend AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stupid braces.
Oh ya! I got my yellow belt liaw!!! :D Happy! Congrates to Alison too!

O.k... More pic on the next post. I'm lazy to upload all those now... haha.

Be yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment