Let the world look at your smile and may you bring smile to everyone else. :)

Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy holiday!


Hmm... Let's talk bout my sis 1st! Winnie got the best award!!!! :)
she and her team mate

hmm... It's something like by making a health food for a factory. Next time the food could be sell! :)

http://www.communitypix.com.au/PhotoDetail.aspx?pn=D321072B

http://canning.inmycommunity.com.au/news-and-views/local-news/Students-taste-award-success/7540958/

More information here! Winnie's on the newspaper too! Hehehe!




Sunday le, we went to the war memorial since my dad got the invitation card. There are people from australia, canada and singapore.





Oh ya... Congratulation to us! :) For winning one baskettball game out of four. Lol! Actually hor, I tot we won't win any! Okay... Let's introduce my 'wei da' de team mates.
~ Chin Ying Ling( Can't imagine our kp playing right? :p)
~ Fazeera (She ever wakil Sekolah Menengah Sians when she's form one. Not bad har? :))
~ Vicky (Me ar... Also ever wakil sekolah when form 1 la. :p)

Hehe... I love my team mates. This is the 1st time I really have fun in bb game. Both of them are very coorparative. Fun too! We can be laughing from the start of the competition to the end... hehe. Happy time! :)

Clara Haidie, don't sad liaw... I very sakit hati see both of you cry... Well Cla, I know how you felt. Some guy said the same thing to me last time. Cheer up! 不要为了一棵树,放弃一片森林 Remember my advise!!!(well, I'm out of advise for both of you. Shoulder will do... :p)

I love my crush! He's cute!!! OMG! :D

Next update~ Bbq! :p

Happy Holiday to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment