Pharmaceutics- oh my gosh. the hardest unit of all. But it's interesting though. Every week, we have this compounding lab that is compulsory to attend. We will make 3 types of medicine*an actual one. it can be used*. This was not the hardest part, the hardest part is when we need to do the compounding record form. This form is a killer form. When there is a slight small error, we will get 0 marks out of it!
Pharmaceutical Chemistry- Everything is chemistry*obviously* but it was hard compare to the Year 12 chemistry. X.X But ah well, nothing for me to complain about this unit. xD
Human Structure and Function- It's all about out human body. It was a bit disadvantage for me as I didn't take human biology during my year 12. It was hard for me. It's even more stress when everyone beside me that took human bio during year 12 was really good! But ah well, I did not bad in my exams x)
Foundation for Professional Health Practice- This is the most boring unit for semester 1. But It's quite good to score marks. xD
Well, that's all for my sem 1 academics. Not interesting at all *I know I know* Lets talk a bit of my Easter break! *Who don't love hols right?*
This is somewhere in cottesloe beach. Ok. I forgot where is it. xD
ANDDDD Winter Break! We went to margaret river, busselton, mandurah and bunbury. It was really fun!
I think I should introduce some of my new friend this year.
This is Aaron. He's from Kelantan I guess*I have a bad memory*. He's really a good friend. He's always there when I need someone to talk to and he knows girls more then anyone else! So, girls, knowing him is a benefit. xD
This is Ginny~~~~ She's from Miri and she's really smart. X.X You can just ask her any question. *I wish I have her brain*
This is Pei yee. She's from Miri too~ She's really cute and have the most lovely personality ever. Everyone will like her. :)
This is Justin. He's from Singapore. He's really shy but smart! He talks really soft but when you get to know him, he's really '38'. xD
From Left- Brenda from KL, Jia Ni from KL and Bonnie from Aussie. They are my groupmate for one of the units and they are AWESOME. They are super smart and I feel so left out sometimes. But they were so nice to me and helping me everytime. *so touched*
They are all my new friends.
THere are also ups and downs during my 1st year of uni. But I'm really glad that I have all my friends from year 12. They are always there to support me and give me comfort. I love you guys so so much. T.T

Well, I'm having my mid sem break *that's why I can blog a bit about myself for now*.
Off to bed~~~~~~~
PS: Pharmacy, be nice to me. ^_^
Till then,
Bye
Lauey
No comments:
Post a Comment