Let the world look at your smile and may you bring smile to everyone else. :)

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Summer holiday! Don't leave me :(

Hi people! It's been long since my last post here.
Summer holiday have finally came to an end. All I can say is- so much things happened during my summer holiday. I'd gained but lost something at the same time.
I spent more than half of my holiday working in a Pharmacy and it was really tiring. The most important thing is I learnt so so much! I never thought I would learn so much things in one holiday!

During my summer holiday, my parents came and we went down south to Albany, Denmark and Bridgetown*luckily they came!*. We didn't expect the summer to be cold down south. X.X
I can't resist to show you all this. It's a unique Aussie reptile.


From here, you can see that my mum was cold. But this is a really relaxing pic that I took at a farmstay in Bridgetown. :)
Peach! xD
 The Goose were really friendly. And at some point, I was scared at their supreme friendliness xD
Apple!!!

The most exciting of all is my trip to SINGAPORE! I know this sounds really common to all of you, but believe it or not, this is my 1st time to singapore! *excluding all those transiting* xD

The most exciting part of my trip is Universal studio! >.< And all I can say is that I'm the only one jumping up and down in singapore.
We're trying out those awesome hat
typical pic that everyone need to take when we get here. xD 


AND~~~~ This is my favourite!

Enjoy this pic? I had to walk half of my life to get this nice pic! 

This trip was really enjoyable and this is the 1st time ever for me to travel with my friends overseas!!!! You all must be wondering why only one female*me*. We are actually planned to go as a group but in the end, all my female companion can't make it and that time I had already bought my air ticket to singapore! Oh well, can't waste it isn't it. :P Anywayyyy, I stayed at my friend -kenneth's house for my whole trip*this saved me lots of money$$$*. His mom and 'kakak' were really nice to us. Thank you Kenneth. :)
Who here is the year of rooster???? Here you go! :D

And there goes my summer holiday. I only get to go back to Malaysia for 2 weeks. All I can say IT SUCKS! I don't have time to enjoy my company with my parents and I don't have the time to enjoy my stay in Labuan. It really does sucks. But oh well, can't do anything since I wanted to earn more money. FYI: I bought all my air tickets using my own money and of course my expenditure in Singapore. :P 

When I got back to Aussie, my time was messy and I can't manage all my uni stuff by myself. So, I kinda torture 2 of my friends to accompany to walk around uni to get my stuff done. Thank you guys! And the funny thing is, I lied to one of my friend bout me not going back because of my visa. And he believed!!!! He was really shocked when I knocked on his door that morning. Thank you for being so happy when you see me. :P 
I was a bit homesick. To kill my boredom, I went to the beach with my friends and we were crazy that day.  
The normal us. Brian was trying to burry something. xD


Melvin likes the rock. So, we took a pic there. lol

And this is 3 of us! Alison wasn't back to Aussie yet that time. :( I missed you!

This is the time when we tried to burry Melvin's hairy leg. xD

I know I looked mean in this pic but I swear they started the fight 1st!


Brian was trying to burry his slipper and this cause us trying to dig out his slipper for 50 mins. GOSH! 50 mins of my life trying to dig out his not-so-fabulous slipper!

I guess that sums up what had been going on this 2 or 3 months? This was actually my hardest summer ever. I'd gone through so many things and thank you my heavenly Father, Jehovah for leading me through everything. 
Till then,
Ciao!
Ps: I'm taking Korean in uni! So, Pan Gar Si Mi Da! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment